Has anyone done local SEO and could answer a quick question?

So I've been briefing myself on the basics of SEO and feel I have a pretty good understanding so far. My only question is when you get a top ranking spot, and are looking to sell or rent it to a local business, how do you transfer the branding and the contact info?

Do you link a lead tracking number to the phone number on the site, or do you replace your contact info with theirs and completely rebrand? I guess the same goes for logos and stuff, do you put their logo on it, or just their contact info?

Sorry if I was talking in circles its kinda hard to put into words

submitted by /u/pmazzella
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments