Google's NEW June 2021 Algorithm Update Targets Slander and Hurtful content and comments. Should I disable all commenting on my blog to avoid being penalized?

So I was talking to other people and they told me to remove all comments and don't allow commenting anymore because Google will punish posts with microaggression or offensive content.

My friend told me just look at TMZ they removed all commenting because Google is cracking down on hurting feelings of the reader or visitor.

Should I delete and disable all commenting on my blog now? I noticed on some articles people will comment negatively with each other could this hurt my website negatively?

submitted by /u/Borange81
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments