Fitness Niche - How much does your traffic take a dive in Q3 (summer)

Hi everyone,

I have an affiliate blog in the fitness niche and I've seen a decrease in traffic but not rankings over the past few months. I was wondering if other people experience this decrease in Q3 due to the change of consumer mindset (i.e less working out and more enjoying summer). I think this could also be due to the reopening as well.

If you could let me know if this does happen to you and to what extent compared to say Q1 when "new year resolutioners" get back into the gym.

Thanks for any insight!

submitted by /u/Dear_Economy1527
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments