Can I just seo-optimize the landing page i want to rank high in Google, or do I need to mess with my whole website?

Hey.

I run creative studio that's rather minimalistic in the language used and I'm not particularly drawn to changing that.

However, i want to create service-specific landing pages and would like to seo-optimize those.

The question is - does my whole website ranking impacts the ranking of a single page (that is a landing page)?

Can I just optimize the certain landing page and don't care about the rest, or would I need to mess with my whole website?

submitted by /u/piranha_studio
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments